Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twitter Twitter Twitter

Alright everybody, I know I am a little slow with all the social networking but I am catching up slowly. The girls set up my TWITTER page tonight so now everybody can really keep up with me. But, you have to be honest. I shared with you all last month that my schedule was going to be a little crazy for a minute that I would not blog daily to bare with me. So, the girls decided this is just another way for them as well as you all to keep up with me while on the road.

It's just a lot of work, I gave up updating myspace, and model mayhem. My blog is still the most current. My facebook page is not 6 months old and Shontell and I started a blog together in March 2009 and now here comes me on TWITTER...WOW a lot of work.

Before I forget the twitter name is www.twitter.com/bgdmakeupartist

www.insidethelifeofamakeupartist.blogspot.com

GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS



No comments:

BGD

BGD