Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friday Night at the Movies

So this past Friday B, my mommy, and I decided to catch the movie "The Last House on the Left". It was part of my bday month celebration and due to the nasty weather we have been having this weekend we thought this would be a chill thing to do. I had recently seen the original version so I had a pretty good idea of what to expect. Although there were a few changes, the remake was still pretty good. I dont want to spoil the movie for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but I do propose this question, "What would u do if someone hurt your daughter, or child, and they were right there in front you, and the nearest neighbor was six miles away"? I know I would definitely take advantage of the situation and probably do much worse than those parents did. Dont mess with my fam, livelihood, or heart and we all good. I hope you all get a chance to see it.

See Ya!!!

1 comment:

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

The movie was actually really good but very violent and way to much for kids to go see. What would Michael and I do if that was our daughter Envy...wow, I don't even wanna think about that but I know they would have had to suffer a lot more. I know I would have to do something to the guys penis, that I know for sure.

BGD

BGD