Tuesday, March 10, 2009

R.I.P. Heidi

Many of you all know that I was represented by the most amazing agent ever...Heidi and I met July 2005. As of yesterday I lost my angel to cancer. Heidi was a fighter she fought for me daily, she believed in me when many agencies didn't want to since I was coming out of New Orleans. When I received a call last year that she had cancer I was heartbroken. But I knew first hand she was a fighter so I thought she was going to beat it. Well, yesterday I received the info that she left us, it was such a hard blow my entire day stop. I have not left the hotel since I received the news. I know she's in a better place but it doesn't make it easier to deal with.

Heidi...thank you for everything you will always have a special place in my heart...I LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVES YOU BEST

GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS
www.insidethelifeofamakeupartist.blogspot.com
www.bgdmakeupartistry.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN sister, u hurtin but keep your head up you will be good. Look like you doing big thangs right now u got mad skills.She will be proud of you.

Anonymous said...

hope ur doing better w/ grieving, its hard when we lose people close to us, just know ur in my prayers and thoughts!



:D

BGD

BGD