Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS SASSY

HAPPY B-DAY MISS SASSY...

I will be home today to start your celebration...You are such an amazing woman and I am so bless to have a true friend in you. I wish many could know how special you are. Yes, you are a pretty girl on the outside but what a beautiful person you are on the inside. I think many people have missed out because they could not get pass the outside. It's ok, because I am lucky to have gotten to know a loyal, a genuine, a supportive, and a beautiful person...something now days is RARE. You never get jealous about what I do, you never compare with what I have, you never try to out shine, you put up with my hectic schedule, you are really a great friend.

You have blossom into a true lady and you are on your way to becoming a true GEM.


GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS
www.insidethelifeofamakeupartist.blogspot.com
www.bgdmakeupartistry.com


2 comments:

Bombchell said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Nick said...

Happy Birthday Miss Sassy, nice blog you ladies have here. I'll bee sure to keep checking it out :)

BGD

BGD