Friday, March 27, 2009

Got my internet on my blackberry working again

I've been receiving tons of emails from everyone asking if I was ok because their has been low activity from me on my blog, facebook, twitter, and late emails response this week.

I don't know what I did or touched but I messed something up. Michael was able to contact the service provider and they walked him through what I needed to do and he walked me through it and my emails starting coming in a little after 2:30 today and I had access to my browser. I was going crazy, feeling sick cuz I didn't have access to nothing. I better stick with just doing makeup...right?

Glam life of a makeup artist...in new orleans
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


5 comments:

Nick said...

Welcome back!!!! Been without internet can really suck, cant even imagine it. lol

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

Nick...why you makin fun of me??? I need my internet to work. I know it's ashame how we depend on phones and computers but I need to be able to talk with clients. I lost assignments this week which really sucked! If you would have saw me running around like an addict trying to get to the internet all day. I think I may need some help:)

Nick said...

aww... sorry bout that boo, of course i wasn't making fun of you :)

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Dear Queen B. Thank you so much for your extremely kind comments on my blog. I'm so happy you love my blog for the same reason I love blogging: because I enjoy being a woman so much. I love your blog so much and you and your friend just look so glamourously beautiful :-)I'm so happy to met you here..By the way a couple of days ago I also had some technical problem on blogger, I know how annoying computer issues are...Hope everything is working well now. Sending you tones of LOVE: Evi

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Ps. a small surprise waiting you on my blog...

BGD

BGD