Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Manager

At some point I am going to have to start looking for a manager. Now that I don't have the studio any longer I am flying all over the place to work. I keep saying that I am going to sign up to start racking up on my flying miles but I never get a chance to do it. Its on my list so it will get done hopefully before I leave out again this week.



So, I know I kinda hinted when I saw Kris Jenner from "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" that I am looking for a manager/agent when I was in Tampa. She paused like she thought about it. I watched her show tonight and saw how Kourtney treated her mom's. I felt so bad for Kris and I am really serious about having her managing me. I may need to call in set up a meeting and pitch it to her. I really like her a lot in she gets me in my hustle plus my career would not clash with her girls.



So, I am just putting it out there that I, Celebrity Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis would love to have KRIS JENNER as my MANAGER...just saying.



Glam life of a makeup artist...in new orleans



www.misssassyandqueenb.blogspot.com

www.insidethelifeofamakeupartist.blogspot.com



www.bgdmakeupartistry.com

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey brandy!
i just read ur blog!!!

good luck getting ms jenner!! :)
i didnt know u could do that? just say what manager u wanted..........i bet she could do a great job she is a hustler.

are u doing better?


MAKEUP BY ANDREA
http://makeupbyandrea.blogspot.com/

BGD

BGD