Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fillico $100.00 Bottle Water



As you all know I have been hired to do makeup for over 100 weddings here in New Orleans and lots of Destination weddings. I have done small intimate weddings, young couples, socialites weddings, glam Hollywood weddings, political weddings and Caribbean weddings. Never, have I ever came across any bride having Fillico Beverly Hills Water.

Well Monday at the shoot for the bridal magazine I thought I saw it all when the model wore an 8 carat wedding ring for one of the looks. I was at all of this amazing rock. But yesterday, they pulled out the Fillico water that is a 750ml bottle retail at $100.00 a bottle...yeah a bottle not a case. The bottled is beautiful, crystal everywhere. Definitely my style of item. I could not concentrate on doing makeup because this $100.00 bottle of water was just blinging on set.


What I found out about the water is that it comes from an ultra luxurious line of spring water from a company called Vieluce in Osaka, Japan. It's natural spring water from Mount Rokko in Kobe, Japan. Only 5,000 bottles are sold a month since there is a limited supply of natural spring water. The bottles are made of frosted glass, with gold paint and accented with extraordinary Swarovski crystals.




I wonder if Diddy drinks Fillico water?


GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS

WWW.MISSSASSYANDQUEENB.BLOGSPOT.COM



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's PIMP, where can I get this?

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Hey beautiful girls...such a great page. Thanks for stopping by on my blog, I love yours a lot. These images are gorgeous...I feel thirsty :-)Have a fantastic weekend, love: Evi

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

Thanks Miss Eve, glad you graced our page. We will continue to stop by to see what you are up to. The bottle looks great in person. I just don't know if I would buy it since I am not a water-lover.

See Ya Bye

BGD

BGD