Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sneak a Peak into Maybelline’s 2009 Calendar


written by Brandy Gomez-Duplessis

Here is your V.I.P. pass - a sneak peek of the limited edition 2009 Maybelline Calendar. The calendar will give you access to true New York glamor, your front row seat to beauty that is uniquely Maybelline. Photographer Kenneth Willardt and Makeup Artist Charlotte Willer gives you 12 amazing frames of what New York City is known for.


Models Adriana Lima, Kemp Muhl, Julia Stegner, Anna Wang and Jessica White all embody the Maybelline world of beauty and the Maybelline woman. Each makeup look gave me a certain feel I get when in NYC; electrifying, seductive, delicate, bright, strong, nightlife, fashion-forward, luxurious, sleek, confident, stylish, and vibrant. I am so excited about all of the makeup looks and can’t wait to add some of the products to my makeup kit.

Enjoy the behind the scene video of the making of Maybelline 2009 Calendar…I know I did. Watched it 3 times.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's safe to say that i am head over heels in love with adriana lima.

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

It's ok Alexis...I am the same way with Kimmie (Kardashian)

BGD

BGD