Sunday, March 29, 2009

Suprised and Extremely Touched

Yesterday I received one of the most touching surprises in all my 29 years here on this earth. B, her family, and my mommy surprised me with my very own private screening of The Devil Wears Prada. I had my own theatre room which holds up to 500 people and sweet goodies to eat. I have never seen the entire movie so I was estacic to say the least. I have never had a friend do anything so sweet for me to help me end my month long bday celebration. I was totally caught off guard bc Im the P.I. as they like to call me, I know everybody's business or can definetely find out. Well not this time, they got me. As Envy said, "How does it feel to be Punked". That was a Punking I definetly didnt mind. I was brought to tears and was at a lost of words.



B is such a great friend and I wish there were more first class ladies like her around. Thank you guys so much and Love you lots!!! I am truly blessed..


See Ya!!!!

No comments:

BGD

BGD