Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Goodnight Birthday Girl




I made it back to New Orleans in time and I just return from celebrating an intimate evening with Miss Sassy on her birthday. I brought over some FAB tasting cupcakes from Bee Sweet Cupcakes and a bottle of MOET Rose champagne to toast. Because, it's a weekday we wanted to do something light and continue to celebrate all month. So we still have a movie to do this week, laser tag, dinner and a girls night to do the rest of the month.

I was able to catch up with what was going on with Miss Sassy...I wanted to hear about "Friends How Many Of Us Have Them" post. I was shock but not surprise to hear who the ex-friend was.






I really enjoyed my evening, we giggled the entire evening but what else is new when we are together...Good Night Baby Girl


GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS

www.insidethelifeofamakeupartist.blogspot.com
www.bgdmakeupartistry.com




No comments:

BGD

BGD