Thursday, March 5, 2009

CP 3 after party feedback

I had to work earlier that day so I was a little late meeting up with Miss Sassy at her house- 30 mins late give or take. As usual, acting like I am homeless I had to finish getting ready in the car. We make it to the game just in time to get a drink and get our seat. This is my second time attending a game like an average person. The first time Miss Sassy and I came to the Hornets game we were very late and we stayed for 20 mins so I don't really count that as a full game. Miss Sassy is a season ticket holder, she loves all this sports stuff and I could care less about sports and/or ball players. I think if a lot of women really know the truth about the things they say in do I think less women would be excited about trying to trap or hook up with them. Anyway, met a lot of new friends where we were sitting. Miss Sassy has really good seats so I was able to see the game but not really understanding everything. To much shit was going on, (shit flying in the air, people running around, the game going on, trying to people watch). Now the icing on the cake was..."Jason The Kidd" he was playing that night. He's my buddy...I met him last year when I worked All-Star. So, I was excited about seeing him. Miss Sassy was embarrassed cuz I kept cheering for Jason. I think I was his only fan where we were sitting. At halftime went to go see Carlyn at bar 119, she looked so cute. Now you know what was kinda cool..the club thing after the game. It was cute kinda like a sports club lounge setting. We had to go down there because a friend of mine who works for the Hornets wanted me to meet him there to get the invite to attend the after party.

On our way out we run into Poochie... Well I call him Poochie...Derwin (Maron) from the tv show "The Game". He was with his boy (Kobe or Colby). They were headin to the party as well.

The party set up outside was typical for press pics and red carpet events. Drinks was flowin all night and food served for an hour or two. CJ made sure that this time he put his number in my phone. Since we both are on the road a lot we never have time to hangout so we promise to do better this year. It was suppose to be a private party but the turnout looked like it was open to the public. Saw some peeps that I haven't seen it a minute. Saw a lot of people that play the game "they don't know you" cuz they got a little job workin with the hornets or Chris. That group makes me laugh...maybe this year I should start coming home acting like I'm the shit. I work in attend major A-list gigs I even go to their homes. Shit I was hand selected by Oprah to be the makeup artist for her tour and I never play those silly games with people. I had an ok time it wasn't a hollywood studded party but I got to hang out with friends so that's always cool.

I made a mistake in spoke to Tyson Chandler at the party and I forgot the rule...shit, how did I mess up. Miss Sassy said his wife gave me a nasty look but it was just a simple hi, how you been. Nothing more nothing less to the gesture. But this is why I don't like to speak to male clients that I work with for that reason.

Jamielynn looked amazing with her cute mini pink dress. Love her haircut more with the front growing out. Was able to meet Carlos who is going to make me a custom pink stiletto with some bling. Carlos has his event in April. Will tell you more about it as the date gets closer. He's a cutie.

We hung out with sexy can I "Ray J" and "Tigger" for awhile. Ray J got occupied by my girl Jakki so I didn't get to spend a lot of time with him. Ray J also liked Jamielynn as well.

Kristen and Thomas are cute together... They hung out all night for the most part. Thomas was suppose to be taping the party but he was dancing in having fun with baby girl. So I don't know how much footage he ended up getting of Chris. He has jokes...he was given me a hard time about the first time I met him. We were coming from Pierre Thomas party at Metro so this was around Christmas. We all had to potty and he let all four of us go upstairs to use his bathroom. Anyway, just being a concern friend I gave him the big sister lecture about what he was not going to do with Kristen when we leave. So he teased me he said he was a little scared of me. But it's all love...

Miss Sassy and I were in so much pain I was crazy for thinking that I could wear heels for 14hours. I don't what was wrong with me. I was just ready to go by 2am, my feet was killin me. We said bye to Poochie he is such a sweetheart. We wanted to kidnap him, and no ladies... he's not gay. I know a lot of people have been saying that he is...why cuz he's not gangsta and speak english??? When I told him he we were leaving he got all sad, he wanted Miss Sassy to stay with him. His nickname for Miss Sassy is "Shuntee" and he calls me "B".

Overall, it was ok...but better when I get out these stiletto's.

Glam Life Of A Makeup Artist




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll be ballin like that in N'Awlins? Will hit you in your girl up when I come down there in July for Essence.

BGD

BGD