Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WHISKEY BLUE VIP SERIES

The W Hotel is so good to me and not just in NOLA. I love and appreciate that they think of me when planning events. This must be what Lane was telling me about when I stopped by last Wednesday. LUV U GUYS at THE W Hotel...New Orleans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey girl,

How are you? It’s been a while. We are doing something really cool in Whiskey Blue where I get to invite my VIPs to be a host for a night in Whiskey Blue. You’re my first! Here’s the information and the formal invitation. I hope you can do it. We are also hosting a artwork series launch in the Living Room for Earth Day so there’s lots going on. Do you guys do Wednesday at the Square? Let me know if you can’t make it this date. We can work something out for another date if you need. Thanks so much.



On behalf of Whiskey Blue at W New Orleans , I'd love to cordially invite you to host your own table for our upcoming after-work VIP series
called, “Clinked In”. We are hand-selecting a small group of NOLA's most influential tastemakers to invite their friends and colleagues out for an
exclusive social experience that will take place from 6:30-8:30PM.

As host you will receive:

*A complimentary bottle of Grey Goose vodka

*A table reservation for your group; the rest can enjoy mingling at the bar
and visit your table

*A customized evite with your name and title to send out to your friends


*$50 gift certificate to Zoe Restaurant , featuring N.O.W.F.E. Award-winning Chef Roberto Bustillo


Attached is more info on our networking after work event. We would like to invite you to host.

Let me know if you're interested. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. Once you confirm, we will send over your invite to send out to your friends.


GLAM LIFE OF A CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS now covering DALLAS, LOS ANGELES, SOUTH BEACH, and NEW YORK.


No comments:

BGD

BGD