Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Kardashians Does South Beach

By now you have heard that Khloe & Kourtney Kardashians will be opening their retail store DASH in South Beach Miami. Mama Kris Jenner was smart to make this a spin-off show for the girls.

About a two weeks ago I shared with you that I have been getting lots of calls from brides in Florida (South Beach & West Palm Beach). Well today one of the brides is flying me out to do a bridal consultation for her upcoming wedding. In the past my Florida brides have all been GLAM over the top brides. The makeup look that all the brides have asked me for is the Kim Kardashian look. The makeup look that I did on Kim Kardashian was her favorite look, dark eyes and light lip with lashes. Mama Kris loved the dark eyes I gave her and now everybody always ask me to give them that same look.

As you know I have been spending a lot of time in Florida lately, wouldn't it be great if I get a call from the STYLE NETWORK or Ryan Seacrest Production to do makeup again for the girls on Khloe and Kourtney new reality show! The Kardashians girls does Florida an so does Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis. But I do hope to do makeup for the OCEAN DRIVE MAGAZINE soon. I love OCEAN DRIVE magazine, I buy it faithfully every month. Everything and everybody so beautiful in it.

GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS


No comments:

BGD

BGD