Friday, April 24, 2009

JAZZ FEST & EVENTS THIS WEEKEND

WOW there is a lot of things this week that I will be getting into..."Brittany I need you to hold me down".

I am waiting on Essence Magazine people for my this weekend schedule for Jazz Fest. They hired me for all weekend.

Carlos Zuniga "BESSI SHOE" on Saturday at Georgiou in Canal Place.

My San Francisco Assistant(Devine St. Laurent)arrives tonight at 12 midnight. So my excuse to party.

My baby girl and sexy Makeup Artist "Jessica Deben" is in town from L.A. which means...PARTY...

Radio Personality "Downtown Lesli Brown" from 102.9 fm radio station is throwing her Launch Party on Saturday night. So, I will be doing her makeup to make sure she is GLAM at her event.

Jazz singer Stephanie Jordan performs at Jazz Fest on Saturday. So I will be getting with her to make sure she looks FAB on stage. Last year everyone text me about how great she looked on stage.

I think that's everything on my weekend list. But who knows, more things can always get added. So MISS SASSY get ready baby girl!

GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


No comments:

BGD

BGD