Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BEAUTY GOODIES: Lip Slip



written by Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis

Today I was introduced to something so sweet, and so girlie, that I had to share with you. You may already know the creator Sara Happ, from her extensive line of Lip Scrubs and her newest product The Lip Slip.

The Lip Slip is a super luxe balm that truly indulges a girl's need for an extra pampering lip balm. I think this may be the best lip balm I have ever tried. It’s infused with Sweet Almond, Jojoba & Macadamia nut oils leaving the lips colorless, very rich, glossy and moist. The texture is a bit thick so you won’t need a lot. One of my favorite parts of the Lip Slip is that it’s pink and has tiny sparkles. This is a great item for anyone with dry chap lips to use at night. A perfect treat to use on all of my clients lips.

$24.00

www.sarahapp.com


GLAM LIFE OF A CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS who now covers DALLAS, L.A. SOUTH BEACH and NEW YORK


No comments:

BGD

BGD