Sunday, April 12, 2009

SATURDAY...IT'S OFFICIAL


Today, I closed another chapter in my life. As you know I closed my makeup studio on February 28, 2009 but on Saturday April 11th everything was finally moved out of the storefront. I flirted with the idea for some time and I spoke with Pastor Fran Love about it in February before making my finally decision. I wasn't emotional about closing because I should have done it a long time ago actually I should not have ever reopen. I say that because of my schedule, touring and living half of the time outside of New Orleans.

So, Michael and his buddy Doug went to the studio cleared it out for me. So now, I have one less thing to hold me down here. I love that my weekdays I work out of different cities and on the weekend I am here in New Orleans for weddings. I have been working a lot in Dallas, Florida, and New York. Not much in Los Angeles, the last time I was in L.A. was for The Golden Globe. But I am still in love with L.A.

GLAM LIFE OF A CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS now covering DALLAS, LOS ANGELES, SOUTH BEACH, and NEW YORK.



No comments:

BGD

BGD