Sunday, April 19, 2009

i left my purse Saturday night

After work Sassy and I was suppose to go out but Sassy stood me up;)no, really she was exhausted so by the time I go off and I called her she was already turning in.

Because it was my last night home I wanted to go out. So I still went out we had a blast but why at the end of the night I am heading back home and did not realize that I left my handbag in Slidell.

I was to tired to drive 30 mins to get it so I figure I will head out before going to the airport. I had to get up early than plan but I needed my wallet and credit cards.

Had a blonde moment for sure tonight.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Don't worry, I have blonde moments all the time!

Brooke x

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

Brooke, both Sassy and I have them at least three times a week.We laugh at ourselves all the time.

BGD

BGD