Saturday, May 23, 2009

Photoshoot Frenzy

In the last week I have done two photoshoots with my girl B for her magazine articles she has been working on. It was so much fun working with her again. It was like old times, back in the day when I use to model. Part of me really misses modeling, but the modeling business is not all glamour and glitz like many think. I love being made up and styled, the different locations and sets, and having the attention on me, but I don't miss the grueling hours. It is also very physically tiring. I was so sore after each shoot andlost at least a pound each time. The losing weight part was a good thing though. Sunday I put in 8 hours and worked with my girl Kristen whom I met modeling 5 years ago and Friday I put in another 8 hours. Friday's shoot was the hardest because I had been up since 5 am and running back and forth between work and school. I'm so happy that B got the looks she was going for and that she asked me to work with her again. Fun times, fun times!! We will share some of the pics real soon.

See Ya!!!

1 comment:

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

Yeah, a lot of young girls that want to be in the modeling industry think they just show up in wear expensive clothing, get their hair styled, and wear sexy makeup all day. Yeah, they do but it's a lot of work.

We both were up since 5am and worked all day non stop. I had to do it again the next day at the wedding. My life is GLAM sometimes but it keeps me away from home and friends. But I love what I do.

I really wish you would get back into it. You still have the face and you now know how much hard work goes into it.

It's long hours, I tell new girls this all the times. You don't have a life and BF and GF are hard to keep. They can never handle it.

I don't care what you say, I am going to start submiting your pics again just don't tell MOM.

BGD

BGD