Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I LOVE WEDDINGS



On Saturday night I finally was able to watch the movie "Bride Wars" which I thought was cute. I was suppose to go see it with Miss Sassy but everythime we picked a day and time I end up getting an assignment. I would feel so bad cuz I would always have to cancel on her. By now I guess she's use to my crazy schedule. She never complain or get angry with me.

Anyway, I am such a romantic at heart. I think this is one of the reason why I love doing wedding makeup and working with brides every weekend. I'm such the opposite of the young lady on the movie 27 dresses. I have worked many weddings but have only been in one wedding. One of my favorite wedding song is "You're The One" by Lisa Shipman and Hallerin Hill. As soon as that song started to play and my bride looked at her dad in headed down the aisle, I was in tears. My bride barely made it down the aisle she cried and everybody cried. I think the song had a lot to do with it.

This weekend I am home in New Orleans and I have three weddings and all of the brides are from out of town. Just about everybody in the wedding party will be getting makeup so I will be busy. Take a listen to my favorite wedding song and let me know what you think, I promise you it's BEAUTIFUL! I love to listen to it when I am doing my wedding contracts late in the evening or if I am working on my bridal face charts.

GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS now doing makeup in FLORIDA, DALLAS, L.A. and NEW YORK.

No comments:

BGD

BGD