Friday, May 22, 2009

New Jersey Housewives, Love 'Em

The season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey has finally started. I'm so excited about this season. Out of all the seasons of Housewives, hands down I like them the best. These girls are fabulous. Unlike the previous housewives' shows, these women are very likable and genuinely funny. When I watch them I feel like I'm looking at the reality version of the Sopranos. Strong, Italian women (at least 4 of the 5 women) with lots of personality, attitude and sass. I love the big hair and the way they talk. I find myself waiting to see Edie Flaco come by for dinner or something.

Jacqueline seems to be the people pleaser, the sweet girl who doesn't like confrontations and unfortunately is already stuck in the middle of drama. I felt so sad for her when she broke down about her struggle to conceive again. She is such a sweet girl and I'm happy to hear she is actually expecting her third child. I hope everything goes well for her.

Danielle is sorta strange, the newly divorced Cougar. She is obviously the portrayed villain this season whose going to stir up lots of confusion. She is having phone sex with a strange dude ("Gucci Model") whom she has never physically met, whom stands her up, and then goes on blind date with a boy young enough to be her son. Hilarious! She killed me how she tried to invite herself to girls night out when she knows she is beefing with Dina. What the hell was she thinking. She seems a little too pushy especially when she went to talk to Dina at the CJ's bday party. The funniest part was when she said I think me and Dina will be good friends after all this. She is obviously delusional as well. Dina's face was priceless and I feel her, that crazy bitch might just skin her and wear her as a coat. LOL.
Caroline is definitely Boss Lady. She has this Godfather aura about her. She is the one who will take care of business when the sh*t hits the fan. I can't wait to see how she handles Ms. Danielle.
Dina and Teresa are the two divas of the show. I love them. Teresa is hilarious when it comes to spending money. I love how she pays for everything in cash. I'm just waiting for the episode when she has to purchase something for like 100 grand. Is she going to come in with briefcases and lie them on the table. LOL!! Too funny. Her kids are adorable as well. They are just a bunch of little busy bodies. The shopping scene was hysterical. I felt so bad for the store clerk. I also cant wait to see this damn house. Marble and onyx, geez!!
I'm loving this show and can't wait for more. I will definitely be tuned in every Tuesday night.
See Ya!!

No comments:

BGD

BGD