Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Friday Night at the Movies

Friday night was date night for me and my BF and we decided to go see X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I absolutely loved this movie. It was action packed and full of eye candy. The movie takes us back to the begining of Wolverine's violent past and first romantic love interest. New characters are introduced and old familiar faces are brought back. I have to say Hugh Jackman is one sexy Aussie. One of my favorite scenes was when Wolverine breaks free and comes up from the water (one of the best eye candy moments). It was like watching Baywatch just the girl version. LOL! He was GOR-GEOUS! It is definitely a movie that has something for both sexes.

I ran into Jakki and Daniel also at the movies, along with one of my BF's friends and his girlfriend. See a great date night movie. Go out and see it!

See Ya!!!

2 comments:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

I LOVED THIS MOIVE!! & I MUST AGREE, It is a date movie, I saw it with my BF and we both loved it. Too bad I was drooling over Hugh, he is soooo fine. His physique is beautiful, lol.

Sassy said...

Nikki,
Hugh Jackman was definetely fine that I actually got the crazy look from my BF I was drooling so hard! LOL! I dont remember him looking soo good in the previous Xmen films.

BGD

BGD