Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Remembering Aaliyah


I can't believe its been eight years since the passing of the beautiful and talented Aaliyah. I remember it like it was just yesterday. Just thinking of that day sends chills down my spine. I was sleeping and suddenly woke up hearing the TV in the background saying a plane has went down in the Bahamas and it is believed to be carrying Aaliyah and her entourage. I shook it off and went back to sleep. Awakening the next morning, I realized I wasn't dreaming that night, but my nightmare was all too real. Aaliyah was dead and much too soon. She was one of those people who not only touched you through her music, but just the mere presence of her made you see just how special of an individual she was. Her style was like no other and even now can never can be duplicated. I still miss her and her legacy will live on in the hearts of many forever. RIP
See Ya!!!

No comments:

BGD

BGD