Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK SPRING 2010

Spring 2010 Collections • Sept. 10 - 17, 2009 • New York



The time has come, it's MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK in New York. I am so hype about it. I am waiting on the invites to attend the shows, gift suites, and parties. My only challenged is the dates are back to back with my L'OREAL tour. But I will figure out a way to make it work, don't I always.

The staff at IMG Fashion are eagerly anticipating Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2010 Collections.

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week will kick off with Michael Angel followed by BCBGMAXAZRIA, Davidelfin, Duckie Brown, Ports 1961, Rosa Chà, Cesar Galindo, Cynthia Steffe, Yigal Azrouёl, Charlotte Ronson, Nicole Miller, This Day/Arise: African Fashion Collective, Erin Wasson x RVCA, Venexiana, Lacoste, Georges Chakra, Andy & Debb, Academy of Art University, Christian Siriano, Chado Ralph Rucci, Vivienne Tam, Lela Rose, Derek Lam, Toni Maticevski, DKNY, Thuy, Hervé Léger by Max Azria, Diane Von Furstenberg, Rebecca Taylor, Y-3, Tuleh, Custo Barcelona, Vassilios Kostetsos, Carolina Herrera, Carlos Miele, Jill Stuart, Tracy Reese, Donna Karan New York, Yeohlee, Tadashi Shoji, TonyCohen, Gottex, Badgley Mischka, Brian Reyes, Pamella Roland, MAX AZRIA, Dennis Basso, Willow, Tibi, Narciso Rodriguez, Toni Francesc, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Nanette Lepore, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Milly by Michelle Smith, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Anna Sui, Doo.Ri, Ralph Lauren, Allude, Isaac Mizrahi, Trias, Calvin Klein, Chocheng, Argentinean Designer Collections and Tommy Hilfiger.




2 comments:

FaithLeah said...

How exciting, I would love to be able to go to fashion week one day, that is so kool that you get to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

FaithLeah, it's been my dream for a long time and was bless to attend in to have MISS SASSY to experience it with me. Finally my hard work has paid off. The New York MBFW is the challenge one. Don't think I have enough A-List people on my resume to go this year, keep your finger cross.

BGD

BGD