Monday, August 24, 2009

I'M SAD

Natalie my old assistant I think is a little upset with me that I can't take an upcoming assignment. Radio Personality Downtown Lesli Brown from 102.9 fm needs me to do her makeup. I am DOWNTOWN LESLI BROWN personal makeup artist. Just received a text that she needs me but the dates interfere with my L'OREAL tour dates. Sorry Downtown Lesli Brown that I won't be able to do your makeup for your new show on UPN. You know if I was not on tour I would have been honor to do your makeup. If the producer wanna change the date and wait 2 more days then I could do it that would be great but who am I to ask, right:)

Well, I am going to bed now, tired an a little upset that I can't be there for her...SUCKS!


2 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Hi, just leaving you a comment becuase you have such a cool blog here. Full of interesting posts and pictures - thanks so much for sharing them ! Best wishes....

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

Elise, your such a sweetheart! Yeah, we never have a dull time especially when together. Our life sometimes can be a show. I wish we could have camera's follow us...mostly MISS SASSY she cracks me up:) Thanks for following us and we will continue to share our life with us, hope we keep you entertained.

BGD

BGD