Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HAPPY 100TH ANNIVERSARY L'OREAL

I had a pleasure to be a part of L'OREAL 100TH Anniversary this year. To be a affiliated with such a great celebration with one of the top beauty companies in the world. L'Oreal has some of the most talented and beautiful spokesmodels; R& B Singer BEYONCE, Actress KERRY WASHINGTON, Andie MacDowell, Elizabeth Banks, Milla Jovoich, Supermodel Linda Evangelista, and many more is still mind blowing.

Let me say this, dreams really do come true...remember just 4 years ago I was called a REFUGEE. All of this seems so surreal when I get to my hotel I cry after doing such big events or attending big events...ask MIS SASSY. At one time I didn't think my career would be where it is today. I still have some catching up to do but it's not foggy anymore. L'Oreal cosmetics is so big on helping women and doing women events. I look forward to doing more with them and can't wait to work with Collier Strong, L'Oreal Consulting Makeup Artist.



BLACK TIE STILETTO...


No comments:

BGD

BGD