Monday, August 10, 2009

Cozy Weekend

With summer school finally over and my busy schedule finally becoming less hectic, I took the time this weekend to spend quality time with my mom. The weather has been crazy this week, with plenty of showers, so we stayed in for the most part and caught up on some movies.

I finally saw Obsessed. For the most part the movie was good, but the fight scene at the end looked a lil uncomfortable for Bey. I love her to death, but acting might not be in the cards for her.
I also got a chance to see Doubt starring Meryl Streep, Amy Adams, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman. I absolutely loved this movie. It was one of the most riveting films Ive seen in a long time. The acting was pure perfection.
The last movie we watched was Confessions of a Shopaholic starring Isla Fisher. Cute movie and of course I loved the fashion.

We also managed to get some shopping in and take advantage of the sales tax break weekend. Found some really good deals. Hope you guys had a good weekend.

See Ya!!!

No comments:

BGD

BGD