Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weight Update



So I finally did it! I lost 15 lbs and I'm ecstatic. I love the way I look and feel. Thank God I didn't lose my curves, because I think curves are beautiful and sexy ;). It was harder than I thought to lose these pounds, not to mention it took much longer than I anticipated. I'm soo proud of myself because I did it the right way, exercise and eating healthy, no meds or surgery needed. I didn't even need a trainer. I still want to lose between 5-10 more lbs, so the journey is not over. I think I actually love working out, no I just love the results, lol.

Excuse my little fat toes. LOL
See Ya!!

5 comments:

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

You didn't tell me that yesterday...CONGRATS baby girl! Proud of you, you did it the right way no pills, no nothing.

Sassy said...

Girl, I thought I told you. I'm so tired and confused, i don't even know what day it is. But yes, I did it and I think all that walking and standing in Miami aided in those last few lbs leaving.

KillaCamilla said...

congrats girl! *does celebretory dance* I myself have been on a quest to lose some baby weight and I'm happy see that it can be done with some good ole fashioned will power! just wondering, how long did it take you to lose the 15?

FaithLeah said...

that is so exciting, i know what you mean about it being a lot harder than it seems, what are you going to treat yourself to for making your goal? I'm trying to lose 15 lbs as well by my bday in October, wish me luck, so far so good!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy said...

KiLLaCaM and FaithLeah thanks for the congrats. It took me about 2 1/2 months to lose the weight. Im not sure what Im treating myself to just yet, but Ill keep you guys posted. I wish you both luck with your weight loss journeys, because I know the struggle firsthand. Keep me posted guys on how it goes, but I know yall can do it :)!

BGD

BGD