Monday, July 20, 2009

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim Highlights


So I just had one of the best experiences of my life. Thanks to my bestie B, I got to experience Miami and the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim collection 2010 for the very first time. It was an emotional and joyous blessing for the both of us and Im so happy I got to share those experiences with her.

My favorite moments of the trip were many, so Ill try to be brief. The Ed Hardy and True Religion swimsuit shows were fabolous. The designs were awesome and being able to experience a real fashion show made the whole experience so overwhelming. It was defiently not what I expereinced when I did fashion shows here in New Orleans. It was a little hectic backstage, but I loved every minute of it.

I also loved meeting Dina Manzo from the New Jersey Housewives. She was so down to earth, which I wasn't expecting, and her daughter Lexi was a doll. They talked to us like we lived in New Jersey, right next door, or something.
I loved being pampered and catered to at the different suites. Everyone made you feel so comfortable. I left with so many gift bags, I had to check my luggage in on the flight back.

I loved the scenery. It was absolutely beautiful and the weather was great the entire trip.


Surprisingly, I met some great people, who were real, humble, and very down to earth. Shi, Fawn Author, Jeff Lubell, Lacey, Sarah, and Luis of the Ed Hardy and True Religion team; Kolby, Landon, Brian; Jillian of Jillious Cosmetics; Micheal of the Ritz Carlton; Kristen and the whole Body Sculpt Team; Myrdith Leon-McCormack and Dawn, and everyone else who made our stay grand, thank you soooo very, very much for your generosity and kindness. I didn't expect such kind people to be introduced into my life and am so thankful that people like them still exist amongst all the glitz and glam of Hollywood.



This is a definitely a trip I will never forget. Hopefully its not my last, I take that back, It won't be!
See Ya!!!!































No comments:

BGD

BGD