Monday, July 20, 2009

MUSIC VIDEO:Calvin Harris "I'm Not Alone"



Everybody knows how much I love music in every month I find a song I fall in love with...well this month is no different. While in Miami last weekend working the ED HARDY & TRUE RELIGION fashion show and covering stories for POSH Magazine for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim, this song came on in the store while shopping with MISS SASSY. Once again I fell in love...with music. I ran up to the front to ask the sales guy the name of the song. He had to stop the tape to write the song down for me..plus replay it. Enjoy my new luv CALVIN HARRIS with "I'm Not Alone".

Of course there is a bad ass remix that is going to be my favorite to workout to. The remix is by an awesome dj name DJ DEADMAU5...check it out.




No comments:

BGD

BGD