Thursday, July 2, 2009

Essence Music Festival Weekend

Essence Weekend is finally here and I'm so ready to get this party started and over with. Yesterday I got my lashes done by Queen B. Its been a while since I have worn them out, but I figured with my weight loss I should go for a more glam look than normal. I've lost 11 lbs thus far, so I'm excited to unveil my new slimmer physique since no one has really seen me since I started my weight loss journey. Tonight we are going to the Mayor's Welcome Essence Party at Metro and it should be a big one since this is the last party for this term's mayor. The rest of the weekend not too sure what I'm getting into, but Ill figure it out and keep you guys posted.

See Ya!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey ladies....make sure you check out the Alberto Culver/HoneyMag.com Bond Over Beauty Suite at the W Hotel this weekend....

http://www.honeymag.com/message/story/view.castle?g=679902&m=6124966

Hosted by Keshia Knight Pulliam. Free beauty and fashion tips, advice, & products. Free massages too!

Enjoy!
-David

David I. Barkoe
HoneyMag.com
dbarkoe@saharamediainc.com

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

David, I was actually suppose to work that event all three days but my schedule only allowed me to show face for about 45 minutes. The ladies at Essence Mag keeps me busy every year but hopefully Miss Sassy and I can stop by cuz we need to get pamper. Plus, the W hotel is second home Bethann, Angela and Lane are family:) I hope you guys have a great turn out and hopefully we can meet and next time I can work with you guys...luv HONEY MAG!!!

BGD

BGD