Monday, July 27, 2009

L'OREAL Makeup Tour

l'oreal makeup artist brandy gomez duplessis on l'oreal stage

All of my L'OREAL tour info is coming in slowly. I will be flying out on August 4th. I will not be home for my anniversary this year which is on August 5th. But these are things that I have to deal with. Because of my busy schedule I always have to miss out on something. But hubby is understanding.

I am actually excited about being on the road and I get to see my girls who I don't see often because we all live in different cities. I don't know if Debra and Veronica will be there this year. So I will just keep my fingers cross.

I have 12 hour days again and I don't have to worry about traveling with makeup since L'Oreal takes care of all that. All I need is black pants and shoes and a bag to put makeup that they will give at the end of the tour. So no drama at the airport with lots of luggage. I will bring my laptop so I can stay in touch with you guys. Don't have my hotel info yet and car service info yet but I am sure they will send me that this week or so.

GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST


2 comments:

FaithLeah said...

that sounds fun and exciting!!!!!

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

Oh I love going on tour meeting new people in new cities. Plus, I really love L'OREAL products and they treat me really well.

BGD

BGD