Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SUCRE: Wedded Bliss



My buddies over at SUCRE invited Michael and I to come out to their 2 Wedded Bliss event. Because I love SUCRE wedding cake and champagne I could not pass. What I didn't know was that pastry chef Tariq wanted me to come out in taste which cake I like cuz they were going to do my little anniversary cake...how sweet RIGHT?










So I thought I was just hanging out with my girl and wedding planner Robin, Hilliary and Nathan who is one of the SUCRE reps. As usual we but some damage to a few bottles by ourselves.

I also did some cake tasting and fell in love with the almond butter cream cake.

GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST


4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Looking beautiful dear...omg these cakes are too tempting :)

JHE'ANELL said...

you look great!

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis said...

You girls are 2 good to me...the weight is coming off. Hopefully from the tour I can drop a few more extra pounds. And yes, SUCRE cakes are amazing. The chef use to live next to my studio so when I use to see them I had to run! They would always bring me goodies:)

mrs. halimah. said...

we chose almond creme for ours, too!

BGD

BGD