Friday, February 26, 2010

Super Saints!!!


So by now everyone knows that the New Orleans Saints are the world champions this year :)!!!!!! I am so excited for them and for my city. This season was hands down the best season and I am so happy I got to witness the whole journey. I attended every home game except for the final 2 regular season games in which we lost (I think I jinxed them, j/k) and the ATL game due to illness. I literally thought I would have heart attacks watching these boys play, but it was all worth it in the end. I never thought losing my voice and chest pains would feel so good. This city has been on fire thanks to the black and gold. I hope we can do a repeat and please keep that cutie Darren Sharper aka Mr. Dimples around because he definitely made the experience so much more pleasurable. Sorry tmi...lol!

Check out the pics below from the NFC playoff games and the Victory parade. Geux Saints!!!!!
See ya!






twitter.com/MissSassy380

No comments:

BGD

BGD