Monday, February 22, 2010

Keeping Up w/ the Kardashians Highlights

Last night was the finale of KUWTK's and this season was by far the most drama filled and entertaining even though at times it did seem staged. The two part finale was my fav of this season. I most of all enjoyed the birth of lil Mason Dash. He is such a cutie pie! Now on to that daddy of his, Scott. Wtf! Scottie being drunk in vegas was an understatement! Dude...I now see why Khloe calls him a douche lord. He was totally wasted and it was so embarrassing. He totally caught me off guard when he shoved the money in the waiter's mouth. That could not have been me that's all I have to say.

I also liked the episode where Bruce and the girls steal Kris's dress. I was lmao. Bruce finally got his balls back and I was so glad for him.

Let's see what the Kardashian clan has in store for us next. I must admit though I'm happy I'm getting a break from them for a little while.

See ya!
Twitter.com/MissSassy380

No comments:

BGD

BGD