Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm Back

Okay so its been way tooooo long since I've blogged. I feel like a part of me has been in a coma, but I'm back. To make a long story short, I started a new job that I absolutely love back in October but has had me completely worn out. I mean all I do after work is go home, eat, and go to bed. I feel like such an old maid, lol. I have neglected my house, my man, and fam and friends. But no more. After missing spending time with B while she did Sundance, Superbowl, and Allstar, and not to mention just things back at home with my fam n friends, I literally can't do it anymore. Got to get my life back. It feels good to be back!

Btw I got a new look as well....got me some bangs.

See Ya and you can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/MissSassy380

No comments:

BGD

BGD