Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zack Attack on Jimmy Fallon

OMG!! So on my way home I'm listening to B97 and I hear that Jimmy Fallon did an interview last night with guess who, Zack Morris. Not Mark Paul Gosselaar, but Zack Morris. Immediately I was taken back to my teenage years when I was all into Saved By The Bell. I remember watching this show every Saturday morning and any other time it aired. Hell I still watch reruns of this show now. I was so in LOVE with Zack that I actually wanted to be Kelly Kapowski just to date him. Lol! I mean how cool was Zack, and not to mention, gorgeous. So as soon as I got inside, straight to youtube I went. That was the best 10 minutes of TV Ive seen in a long time. It was so hilarious!!! I could not stop laughing especially when he did all his Zackisms like looking and talking directly into the camera, the infamous timeout, and when he pulled out the big azz old school cell phone. I was literally LMAO!

He even talked about his relationship with Kelly Kapowski, stating that they are divorced and referenced to the reason behind the split was Jeff and that she moved to another zip code (90210). Too funny!!! He even mentioned Stacey Carosi; I wonder if they got back together. He also talked to Jessie during the interview and did the Friends Forever song with the Roots. That was my jam back then. I was just waiting for Kelly, Jessie, Lisa, Slater, and Screech to jump on stage with their friendship bracelets and metallic outfits.

He mentioned that he was down for doing a reunion (high school reunion that is) and getting the whole crew back together. I sure hope so. Boy that was the good ole days, when TV was TV, before all this Hannah Montana, That So Raven, and Cheetah Girls type shows. Definitely a stroll down memory lane. Loved it!!!!

See Ya!

No comments:

BGD

BGD