Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brandy's Bronzed Beautiful Brides



Doesn't matter if you are a blonde, brunette or a redhead, we all want that radiant bronze look. No more stained hands or baking yourself and the sun damaging your skin. For an instant beauty tan gratification that is healthy for you, I suggest using a bronzer to give a flawless Caribbean finish. If applied correctly bronzer can be a girl’s best friend. Even I don bronzer on my boogie down brown skin.

To create a natural goddess-like glow or a radiant sun kissed look just sweep a bronzer powder on the face, over your cheeks, eyes, shoulders, décolletage, or anywhere you dare to bare skin. Matte bronzers are great for the face and shimmer bronzers are great on the eyes, shoulders and body.

Some of my favorite bronzers are:

TheBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer, $19

Stila Stila Sun, $26

Smashbox Bronze Lights, $28

Josie Maran Bronzing Powder, $30

Lancome STAR BRONZER - Magic Bronzing Brush - Automatic Powder Brush for Face and Body, $33



On my bride I stroked her face with the Smashbox Bronze Lights. So, I won't tell if you don't tell where you received your tan...

Makeup By: Brandy Gomez-Duplessis with BGD Makeup Artistry
Wedding Photos by: Beebe Tran with Studio Tran

No comments:

BGD

BGD