Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Teen Hottie Taylor Lautner









So I guess it's official. I'm embracing my inner cougar and ready to pounce on my latest prey, Twilight's hottie, Taylor Lautner. I totally feel weird saying this, but this boy is hottttt!!!! I mean he is absolutely gorgeous and sexy. Can I say that about a 17 year old? Lol! He is gracing the cover of October's Teen Vougue and he is absolutely delicious. The 30 extra pounds of all muscle he has gained definitely did the trick. Even the trailers from the latest installment of the Twilight Saga, New Moon, have my heart racing. I can't believe I did not notice him in Twilight, but I guess I was so smitten by Robert Pattison, poor Taylor faded in the background. Well, that is no longer the case. In the words of Wendy Williams, "How you Doin". Enjoy!!!!


See Ya!!!

No comments:

BGD

BGD