Thursday, September 24, 2009

FAME

Last night I went to see the screening of FAME. I used to love this show back in the day and was excited to see it on the big screen. I have never seen the original version so I really can't compare. It was good, but it didn't live up to my expectations. Something was missing. I will say Naturi Naughton did well. I didn't think she could act after watching the Biggie movie, but she pulled it off. This role was definitely a better look for her. I loved the appearances by Debbie Allen, Bebe Neuwirth, Megan Mullally, Kelsey Grammar, and Charles Dutton. Overall it was good so go check it out. FAME hits theaters tomorrow.

See Ya!!!

1 comment:

Ms. King said...

yeah, I was thinking of going to see this...I've never saw Naturi act b4

(hey, don't 4get to follow me)

BGD

BGD