Friday, September 17, 2010

Having a Dirty Burger with a Skinny Girl Margarita


"GIRLS NIGHT OUT" at Thunder Jackson's in the Village was so much fun. Melissa Paldino, Diana Manzanares and myself wanted to do something that was just relaxed and casual. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week and NY Fashion Week has been really busy for us all so we just wanted to have fun.Heard how great the food was at this spot so
Melissa recommend that I order the famous DIRTY BURGER and Beer Battered onion rings. I may not look like it but I am a burger girl. Whenever I go out I always order a burger when I don't see anything on the menu. So I was hyped about trying this famous burger.
Well, the order comes out in the DIRTY BURGER is wrapped in newspaper and house ketchup and the delicious truffle mayo. The soft steamed bun will melt in your mouth.The DIRTY BURGER has NO: cheese, lettuce and/or onions. The DIRTY BURGER is a damn shame I could have easily eaten 2 more. I have never had anything like it before in my life.  The beer battered onion rings was really good, very golden in crispy just like I like.
Our first 2 drinks of the night was Bethenny Frankel drink The SKINNY GIRL margarita.I really don't know why I bother after eating a burger with onion rings. To say it's suppose to be less calories I must say I actually enjoyed them. Later we moved on to an adult shots; grape vodka. We had a great time...just don't remember much after the 5th shots....

Thunder Jackson's
169 Bleecker Street
New York, NY 10012

No comments:

BGD

BGD