Friday, May 21, 2010

Sex and The City 2; Friday Night


On May 21st, The Whiskey Blue New Orleans Sex and The City 2 party was consider more of a Fashion Night. Couture Designer Harold Clarke, WISH NOLA, and Claudia Lynch were all sponsors.





Getting the table together with Official Sex and The City 2 items. We were the only party that in New Orleans that WB sent the official items to...how cool!









I decided to rock my fab black Valentino couture skirt that @jlscloset selected for me. I wore it with a simple fun black shirt and my favorite black suede open toe Christian Louboutin sandals with strass ball embellishment and adjustable ankle strap. My glamxurious necklace was a gift last year from the FAB @misssassy380 that was perfect for the occasion.










Couture Designer Harold Clarke selected 4 amazing pieces from his showroom that represented each ladies from Sex and The City 2





























Shakin flirt-tini's with my girls @kaybrou @misssassy380







i luv my Sex an The City "FLIRT-TINI'S"







hanging out with my girls; Aimee & Shontell







@misssassy380 @jlscloset @bgdmakeupartist @kaybrou







after 3 meetings the big night was finally here...












@djrobnice



Having my last in favorite cocktail "A CARRIE" made by favorite bartender Lauren at @whiskeybluenola







No comments:

BGD

BGD