Wednesday, March 3, 2010

VaJazzle for the VA-JAYJAY

I was told about this new HIP trend while at a photo shoot, Vajazzle for the Vagina. It's the bling bling craze that all the girls are getting done. Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt was recently on Lopez Tonight January 12, 2010 and she was one of the first to share the new Hollywood trend by mentioning that she was currently vajazzled.

So, I am now curious to find out more about VaJazzled. I think I am pretty HIP and open minded, so maybe it's a cute thing for the young girls, or even a young bride. You know, a treat for their new hubby. I don't know, maybe next week in Las Vegas instead of getting a tattoo this may be the wild and crazy thing I treat myself to.

Miss Bryce Gruber at The Luxury Spot got Vajazzled at The Completely Bare Spa, check it out below.

Stay tuned to find out if I GOT VAJAZZLED :))))




No comments:

BGD

BGD