Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun Spring Makeup Look with Bold Lips


I was so excited when I received L'OREAL new HIP Studio Secrets Professional products. Being a L'OREAL PARIS Pro Artist I still get excited when new product come out especially anything from the HIP line. I knew I had a fun photo shoot coming up so I could not wait to use the crystal eye shadows, I selected *Darling #829 for this shoot.

To get the flawless look I first prep my model with L'OREAL PARIS Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base. It's the new primer that can be applied before or after but I prefer using it before applying foundation. I like to do eye makeup first so I cover the eye with the True Match Concealer that I will use on the model. The reason why I am placing concealer on the lid because I want the crystal eye shadow to stick on the model lid without falling out. I am also using a stiff eye shadow brush because I find the fluff brush does not hold the crystal shadows like it does wen applying the regular HIP eye shadows.

Because I want the lips to be my main focus for this spring makeup look I am keeping the eye makeup very simple. I lined the eyes with L'OREAL PARIS HIP Studio Secrets Professional Color Chrome Eyeliner in *Black Shock. I love the chrome liner...it has the look of a liquid liner but it's easy to work with like a pencil. Plus it's long lasting like the HIP cream eyeliner.

On the face I selected L'OREAL PARIS True Match Foundation in *Buff Beige N4 using a foundation brush. On the cheeks I applied L'OREAL PARIS True Match Blush *Sweet Ginger N7-8 then very lightly applied L'OREAL PARIS Bare Naturale All Over Mineral Glow in *Honey Glow.

The last item if you can believe is not a L'OREAL PARIS product...lol. I used one of my favorite lip product that I love to work with on photo shoots. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in *Safety Orange, a vibrant orange lip color.

So this is my fun Spring makeup look that is easy on the wallet, hope you guys luv it as much as I do.

Makeup By New Orleans Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis, L'OREAL Pro Makeup Artist.

No comments:

BGD

BGD