Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu interview on Tavis Smiley Report:


Three 10 hour days outside working with director Jonathan Demne and Tavis Smiley was a challenge. The hours was not bad since I am use to 12 hours or more when on the L'OREAL PARIS makeup tour. It was the heat, and I still don't understand how Tavis did it everyday wearing black linen. But I guess that's why I was hired to be the makeup artist. I think I still have a tan from the extreme heat...lol.  It was an pleasure working with Tavis Smiley & Jonathan Demne. I always enjoy working with now Mayor of New Orleans Mitch Landrieu. Mayor Landrieu has a great personality that many may not get to see but he cracks me up every time I work with him.

Tavis Smiley was in town to film the second half of his story; New Orleans Been in the Storm Too Long. It will premiere on Wednesday July 21, 2010 at 8pm/7pm c

Below are some fun behind the scene pics;photos by Irv Johnson Photo





New Orleans & Miami Celebrity Makeup Artist
L'OREAL Paris Pro Makeup Artist
Caribbean Posh Magazine Beauty Editor
Contributor writer for Anti-Bride & Destination I Do Bridal Magazine
New Orleans & Miami Top Wedding Makeup Artist

No comments:

BGD

BGD