Saturday, January 16, 2010

Indian Bollywood Bride-Domini

My past Bollywood Indian Bride Domini was such a great girl to work on. Domini allowed me to be a MAKEUP ARTIST :))) she let me select makeup colors that I thought would compliment her flawless skin as well as her personality. As you know I love working with Indian brides because they always want bold strong makeup looks. How can I forget the eyelashes that is always requested so I pull out my favorite from Shu Uemura because they wear very well. Domini was married in New Orleans at the RITZ CARLTON. It was an outdoor evening wedding so I wanted to make sure I kept her skin clean in used a lot of bronzer so the candlelight would highlight her face.


The only request that Domini asked for was to keep all her girls uniformed with dark eyes. So I selected L'OREAL HIP Cream Shadow Paint in Steely. This is a hidden gem of an item that can be used on all shades. You can easily apply with your fingers or the mini eye shadow brush that it comes with.







The lipstick color that I used is one of my personal favorite it's L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipcolour Lipstick in Aishwarya's Beige #809






For the second look I went with a darker lip color that was very sheer with great shine so I selected L'OREAL Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss in Candy Apple.




New Orleans, LA & Miami, Florida Celebrity Makeup Artist

Wedding Makeup Guru

Brandy Gomez-Duplessis

www.bgdmakeupartistry.com

No comments:

BGD

BGD