Sunday, April 26, 2009

Radio Personality Downtown Lesli Brown 102.9 fm


Downtown Lesli Brown from 102.9FM had her launch party on Saturday night for her magazine call "DA COST". When she told me in February 08' that she wanted to start her magazine she was surprise that I didn't knock her down. I embraced her love & passion and said just tell me what you need me to do.




As many know my friendship with Lesli and her family especially with one her older sister's...Natalie Martin. Her two request were for me to do her makeup for the launch party. Her next request is for me to do writing and submit pictures. I can and will do that as well. So when she called me two weeks later with the date, I locked in my books and told her I will be there. Once I lock a date in my book I will show up doesn't matter where I am, in state or out of state.

Because I closed the studio and because I was going to attend her party I asked Lesli to come to my home that evening so I can get ready and not arrive to late. If I was to go to her house I wouldn't make it in time.
Lesli is so easy to do she has great skin and amazing features that it feels like painting a perfect canvas. She has great skin like Shontell Sheri (Miss Sassy) that she can wear any makeup look I put on her. Normally, Lesli is all over the place. She has lots of energy and this evening she was quiet. I knew she was nervous she didn't want anything to eat or drink. Her phone was blowing up like crazy with questions from the venue, people asking to get on the guest list and all the other calls you get when throwing a party.



Shontell and I arrived to the event a little after 11pm. We had a great time and Lesli really went all out. She had the red carpet upon arriving, a photographer to take pictures at the door, outside 2 large TV's playing music videos, her front door girls were very pleasant and professional. When I arrived Lesli made sure our drinks were taking care of. Almost 90% of the people came in white as the host requested.




Shontell (Miss Sassy) met some of her new fans that evening. Her boss was also at the party so that was funny she ran into him earlier I believe at the Hornets game with her BF.





Miss Ashley Jinky from Old School 106.7 was also there she has been popping up everywhere lately. But it's always good to see her. She is such a sweet girl.


I am so proud of Lesli...I wish her much success.

GLAM LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST...IN NEW ORLEANS

No comments:

BGD

BGD